Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thank You




A very special THANK YOU to everyone that made my birthday and graduation so wonderful yesterday. To my parents....for attending my graduation and for all the encouragement over the past three years....THANK YOU! To my brothers and sisters and their families and all of my friends for all the support! I really appreciated it! You all are so important to me! THANK YOU!! Ashley......I could never had done this without your help! You were a Godsend! Thank you! We Love You! To my mother and father in-law....(for the blackberry cobbler for my birthday!) and the rest of my extended family... for all of you support...THANK YOU!

Also... to all of the Radiologic Technologists in the clinical sites that I have attended (St. Anthony's Hospital, Crawford Memorial Hospital, Sarah Bush Lincoln Hospital, and Richland Memorial Hospital)....THANK YOU! I have learned so much from all of you and I have made some great memories and friends!
To all of my classmates....you guys are the best and I am so privileged to have known you all! The BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL! I have made some GREAT friends and will never forget the memories! Thank you!

And Last but not least...To Scott, Kayla and Kyle for attending graduation and being so patient with me (when I didn't always deserve it) during this journey. It was tough, but we made it! I LOVE YOU! Now we have a lot of catching up to do.....Ballgames and ranger riding all summer long! I can't wait!
(I'm sure I am forgetting someone and for that I appologize now)



AngieSignature32

1 comment:

  1. congrats again!!! time to relax and enjoy life for a while!!!

    ReplyDelete