Sunday, August 17, 2008

Summer Day's Go By...




















I can't believe that the summer is winding down and school is about start. We really haven't done a whole lot this summer but I sure do have a lot of pictures on my camera !! The kids and I went to Evansville to see the Wilke's. The kids had a blast and I enjoyed catching up with Jen. The kids also had fun swimming in our pool (we got a bigger pool (10 X 30 in) by the end of July). Kayla also had swimming lessons with Mallory Bolander.We also enjoyed the Jasper County Fair. The pedal tractor pull (newton implement sponsors it, so Scott got to work at it), the big tractor pulls and of course the rides. Harold and Clara's 40th Wedding Anniversary party was in July also and was a great time. They really enjoyed it. And of course we went to Evansville Zoo and Chuck E. Cheese, which we continue to hear about daily. Oh, and I took a Summer Anatomy Class too. What a busy summer.
Can't wait for fall, and Newton Eagle Football!

No comments:

Post a Comment