Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weekend In Evansville




This picture is the kids at Chuck E. Cheese.


Well, I finally finished my summer Human Anatomy & Physiology II Class (With An "A") So we decided to take that kids to Evansville this past weekend. We left Saturday morning around 7:30 and headed to the Mesker Park Zoo first. Of course, when we finally have a weekend to get away and my allergies start doing their thing. My nose was running like a faucet. So we made it through the zoo and decided that we all needed a nap, so we head to the Drury Inn. After our naps we had a free snacks and drinks in the lobby (main reason we chose the Drury Inn) and headed to Burdette Park Aquatic Center. By then it was 4:00 pm and a little chilly. Kayla had a blast on the water slides but Kyle thought it was a little too cold for him. (I guess so, he did have blue lips!) After swimming, we worked up an appetite and decided to take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. Where we ran into Chris, Beth and Brock Probst. We found out that we were all at the zoo at the same time and were staying at the same hotel. Chuck E. Cheese was a first for all of us. The kids loved it, and I didn't think it was all that bad! We then headed back to the hotel. We got up around 7:30 am on Saturday and had an AWESOME Free breakfast in the hotel lobby! It was definitely time to go home.

2 comments:

  1. I'm honored to leave the first comment on this wonderful, crazy blog. Welcome to the blogging world. Hope to see more updates soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good Angie...I am impressed. It looks like the kids saw some cool things in Evansville. I look forward to checking your blog again later sometime!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete