Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Mice....

Last night while I was working on a Christmas present for my mom, I saw something move out of the corner of my eye... I looked... nothing. Then I saw it again.... yip a mouse. Now, I'm not scared of mice, but I don't want them in my house. So, I watched it for a while. It was a brave little mouse, I was only about4 ft away from it. It found some crumbs on the floor to eat. Then another on came out and was searching and finding food! I went into the kids room to get Scott and told him was had some visitors in the kitchen...he said "we haven't had any visitors in a long time" I said "I know, I think we need to put some rat dope under the trailer." So, Scott and I went back into the kitchen and we watched the little mouse for a while and then Scott got some traps out. We set the traps and waited..... The little shit went everywhere EXCEPT the trap. I was pissed. It was all fun and games in the beginning... now I meant business. I told Scott, We would have better luck with a bb gun! He told me to go get it. He loaded it up and snuck up on it and.......... put a bb in his ass. It was so exciting. Then we put some flour on the other two traps and I shut off the lights and walked down the hallway and .........there it was the ......SNAP... I got the other mouse. I was so excited.
I came home from work today and no mice in the traps. Hopefully there are no more in the house. Below are some pictures of the event. I had to crop the one of Scott, He didn't want everyone to see him in his undies! No Christmas mice this year!!!!
This was just after Scott shot it, the mouse is at the corner of the cabinet towards the blinds.

Number 2!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Don't those little things just piss you off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Not that you had a mouse, but that Scott shot it with a BB gun! PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete