Monday, December 1, 2008

Tis the Season











We have had a not so nice couple of weeks. Kayla came home from school Thursday the 20th with the flu. Kyle then came down with it too. Then on Wednesday night, while we were are my mom and dads for Thanksgiving, I started getting sick. So we, as a family, stayed home on Thanksgiving. My husband......thought we needed to put the Christmas tree up.........so it's up, I was still not feeling well, so there are no pictures of me. I was not very happy about putting up the tree that day. I like to wait until thanksgiving is over, normally (like the day after). But now it is up along with everything else. My husband did cut me a board to fit on top of the entertainment center. I have been wanting to put my christmas houses up there for many years and finally decided to do it. Scott cut the board and I wrapped it in quilt batting so that it looks like snow. I love it, and the kids can't get at it. I also put up the nativity, I let Kayla and Kyle put up the manger and baby Jesus. They thought they were special! I also have most of my Christmas shopping done. I have a few people to buy for, but the majority is done. May the holiday spirit find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment