Thursday, November 20, 2008

Santa Letters

I have a little project that I have been working on...... Letter's from Santa! I typed up some letters that "Santa" wrote to the kids and I am going to mail them to the North Pole so that they can post mark them, North Pole, and they can send them back to the kids. If you want more info on this visit http://www.usps.com/ and look for North pole christmas cancellation. Here is a sample of one. I designed these in Microsoft Publisher, it was a lot of fun. I am so excited!


My Good Friend Kayla,

Did you know December 24th is my favorite night of the year? I line up the reindeer and off we go after I say “up, up and away” and pull on the reins. We stop at so many houses and leave presents for kids all over the worlds to open on Christmas morning.

This year I can’t wait to come to your house in Newton. I was so excited when I found out that you have done really well in school and have been Linda’s big helper. It’s no wonder everyone is so proud of you!

You know, I just told Mrs. Claus the other day that you’ve been such a good girl and deserve something special for Christmas. She said that you want Barbie Dolls and doll clothes for your baby-doll Katie. If you are really good for the next couple weeks I will also bring some surprises for you. I’m going to do the best I can to make this Christmas your best one ever!

Hugs and love,


Santa Claus


PS: In all of this fun don’t forget we are celebrating the greatest gift of all: the birth of Jesus. God’s gift to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment