Saturday, November 15, 2008

Children's Place Jeans

Sorry..... My cousin contacted me today and wants these jeans for her daughter!



Kayla has been growing so much that I had to get her all new jeans a month ago. I just bought her some children's Place jeans at the beginning of the summer. They are still in excellent condition. So I have 3 pairs of Children's Place Jeans that are size 4T and a Children's Place jean skirt size 4T. If you or if you know of anyone that would be interested in them I would like to get them off my hands. I have a price of $2 on each. I would appreciate it if you would contact me by my email kocher4@psbnewton.com. There will be no Shipping. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I lOVE children's place clothing; or any great condition $2 clothing. :) Let me know if you ever need to get more off your hands. El is wearing 2T now, but she'll grow...someday.

    ReplyDelete