Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treating 2008

My kids had a great time Trick or Treating this year. We only went to 7 houses on Thursday night, just around our neighborhood. Our buckets were full....overflowing actually. We had to start using Kyles football helmet. Friday Kayla's pre-K class had a Halloween parade, they went through some of the classrooms in the high school and she got another bag of candy. Today, we went to my grandma Pruemers (their Great-Grandma) and my mom and dads. I didn't feel like fighting them to put their costumes on so we just went in out street clothes and said "trick or treat". They didn't care. I think we are good until next Halloween....What do you think! Hopefully mom can stay out of it!



If you can't tell my the pictures, Kayla is an Illini Cheerleader and Kyle is an Illini football player! GO ILLINI!!! (Christmas presents from 2007)


This is my first video, hope it turns out.




3 comments:

  1. Very cute...we had a couple football players too. Mom told us to stop by your house, but when we did you were at the Dallmier's. We were on a time constraint...you know, too many places, not enough time. Maybe next year we'll see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have a future cheerleader. That was a good high V - I've seen lots of older girls who can't do them that well. Very Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww they were both so cute! i wish i was home thursday night but oh well..i saw kayla at school on friday and she was the cutest little cheerleader there!

    ReplyDelete