Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Cleaning

This past Sunday I sat in my recliner and studied about muscle tissue...real exciting! But I kept looking around at my living room and kitchen thinking ... "man I need to clean". I really couldn't concentrate on my A & P because of how dirty my house was. So, Monday I went to school and took my test (that I was not feeling so good about). On my way home, I thought, I wonder what mom's doing? So I call mom and asked her "what are you doing?" She said "I'm cleaning my cabinets, why?" I said "Do you want to come over and help me clean mine?" She said "sure!" I got my garage, living room, kitchen & the kids room all clean. I mean, walls washed, windows washed! Deep Cleaning. I feel sooooo good! The minute I walk into my house I can feel it!
Thank you, Mom. You are the best! I owe you.

I have friends that have lost their mothers and I feel so sad for them. I truly don't know what I would do with out my mom. I don't take her for granted anymore (except for fall cleaning). Mom even said "We haven't spent any time together in a long time" Whenever I need her she is there and I think she could say the same about me!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! What a sweet mama you have!

    ReplyDelete