Saturday, October 11, 2008

Whay to go Eagles!

Awesome Win Eagles!


What an exciting football game last night. We are so proud to be Eagle fans! I wish I had taken my camera. Scott and Kyle attended their first football game of the season last night. We sit two rows from the top and Kayla feel asleep while I was holding her. So I layed her down on Kimberlin Wallace's Letterwomen's jacket on the top row and she slept through the most exciting part of the game....overtime. We were late, so we didn't get to see the seniors introduced. Just want to give a shout out to # 75 Dusty Lindemann, WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU! We are so happy you give it your all and stuck it out! YOU ROCK!

I got an A on my last bone test. Now we have started the muscles. ugh. I have a midterm exam on Wednesday in my Medical Terminology online class and the muscle test 1 on Thursday. It's going to be a busy week of studying......and weekend...... I have to get an early start. Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment