Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Well, today is our 7th Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe it's been7 years already! I must say It has been 7 wonderful years. Happy Anniversary Scott! I Love You!


Okay, so we had a pretty good weekend. Friday night Kayla and I went to Wal-mart...grocery shopping, while Scott and Kyle went to the field to shell corn. Saturday I invited my niece Brooke and nephew Marc over to play. Which turned out to be a great idea..... I got my house cleaned, laundry done, crock pot pizza made for the weekend meal & I got the yard mowed! The kids played really well and had a great time. On Sunday, Kayla and I went to the Covered Bridge Festival with Clara, Amy, Kaiden, Nancy, Natasha & Josie while Scott & Kyle hauled beans with the 2-ton. Kyle had a BLAST. Scott said he did really well on the 1 1/2 wait in line at Ste. Marie!! =)
The highlights of the trip was:

1. The Hannah Montana Wallet for $3

2. The Fighting Illini Hoodie


On the way back we stopped in Terre Haute and did some shopping there too. We got Kyle some new jeans from Old Navy and Kayla a new winter coat (50% off) at Sears.

As for school this week, I have my 2nd muscle test on Thursday. I got an A on my first muscle test and I got an A on my midterm exam in my medical Term online class last week! Next weekend will be a little different...I have my chapter 7 test in Anatomy on Monday so I will try to study most of the weekend! That's all for now!
Hope Everyone has a good week!




3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you love birds!! I'm jealous you made it to the covered bridge festival...hope you ate some good food while you were there!!
    We'll be in town this weekend and then again for the Meinhart Thanksgiving if you want to look us up. Gabe and Kendra will likely be looking for tractor rides as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't eat any good food. I contained my self! Just a porkburger and fries. Not even a sample...oh wait I did have a sample of kettle corn! Hope the kids enjoy the tactor rides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Anniversary! Crazy how time flies.

    ReplyDelete