Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We are at a stand still

Kyle is kinda at a stand-still with his potty training.....He is still having one or two accidents a day. The thing is, He tells me at home pretty much most of the time, but he won't tell Linda or anyone else. So, I guess we just have to wait for him to decide. We bought him a new 1/16 th scale CASE IH toy tractor from Newton Implement and told him he could have it if he didn't have any accidents......Well, last night I told him if he was going to pee and poop in his underwear I was going to have dad take the tractor back to Jerry (owner). So, Kyle got on his cell phone and "called" Jerry and he said this " Hi Jerry, My daddy is going to bring the tractor back, cause I not pee in the potty, bye" Too funny! On a good note, there has not been any more biting!

I took my first bone test last Thursday and I got an disappointing B. And I had the Unit 3 test on Monday and got another disappointing B. But I am still getting an A in my class. I am now studying for my second bone test, which is on Thursday. Then we are on to the muscles.

Well, that's it for now. Hopefully I will have a exciting post later in the week.....wait and see!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh muscles- fun times with all of their origins and insertions and inervations...maybe you won't have to learn all that junk, just what they look like on film???

    ReplyDelete