Monday, September 29, 2008

Great weekend

Just thought I would give an update. Kyle is not biting......as much.....other than his sister anyway! Our potty training is going OK. He is still having a couple accidents a day, All in all that's not bad. Harvest has officially started this past weekend. So we will not be seeing Scott as much. I usually take the kids out to the field or farm in the evenings to see him and to get a ride in the combine or the 2-ton. Kayla and I went to Lanna McClures wedding this past Saturday. It was a beautiful day. She got married out at CIPS Lake. What great weather for an outside wedding. Things are really slow at work during the months of September and October, which is a good thing. I have a bone test on Thursday this week, so that gives me lots of time to study. I don't know if any of you watch Army Wives on Lifetime on Sunday evenings, It is my favorite (only) show I watch. I was having trouble staying awake last night to watch it. And when it finally came on at 9:00.....it was a rerun=( Good thing i guess... I got to bed early. Next weekend is Homecoming at Newton, so I have to work that afternoon in Newton. Saturday we have a big wedding party coming in at The Main Cut. I think this is the last wedding for the year so that means no more Saturday work days! yeah, yeah!
OH, Kayla had the pleasure of having Mrs. Meinhart for a substitute teacher on Friday last week(at the high school pre-k). Mrs. Meinhart is my sister-in-law. Kayla was so excited. She told everyone! So a big shout out to Mrs. Meinhart! Kayla said you were a GREAT TEACHER! Well, that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great week! Say a prayer for me and my bone test!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and your bone test...hope you're studying hard this week! I applaude you for your dedication and determination in your pursuit of your new degree!! I don't know how you do it with two kids! I know my two simply would not allow it :)

    ReplyDelete