Monday, September 15, 2008

Pay Backs Suck!



So, since about spring, we have been having trouble with Kyle biting at the babysitters. He likes the taste of Wade Zumbahlen. We told Kyle that if he bit Wade again he would not get to go to the farm with dad to plant (spring time). Well, it worked, or we thought it did. We finally thought we had that "phase" over with. Then along came a new kid, Jackson. On Wednesday of last week (i think it was Wednesday), Kyle bit Jackson right above the eye. Jackson's mom was not happy.... I was NOT happy...... Kyle was not happy either when I put dish soap in his mouth. We gave him a good talking too and sent him back to Linda's on Thursday. When I picked him up that afternoon, Linda said "he tried to bite Kayla 3 times today". Now, the way I figure...What did Kayla do first? But, non the less, he can not bite anyone, not even Kayla. So more talking and back to Linda's on Friday. Friday afternoon I went to pick up Kyle at Linda's again and I asked Kyle if he was good today.....Kyle said " Wade bite me" I said "What?" Kyle said "Wade bite me" I looked at Linda and she was shaking her head up and down....yes. FINALLY... HE GOT A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE. I have been waiting for this for months. Now, some of you may ask....Why didn't you bite him? I did...He laughed at me.....I really did bite him, HARD. Well, Wade got him good. He even drew blood. Linda said Kyle tried to bite Wade first and Wade got away and then Wade went after Kyle. Saturday the kids were playing in the living room and Kayla pissed him off and he went after her to bite.....I grabbed his arm and asked him if he was going to bite Kayla and he said "yes" so I bit him on the arm. He cried. I didn't even feel sorry for him. I also told him that if he even tried to bite anyone that I would bite him when he got home. So, all weekend we discussed how Wade bit him and how bad it hurt. Today, I put Kyle in the truck to go to Linda's and said "Bye" to the kids and said "Kyle remember...no biting....if you bite, I bite. They had a good day at Linda's today! No biting. Please put in a prayer for us the rest of this week =;) I hope you enjoy the pictures ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ouch!! Got a dose of his own medicine - hope it keeps him from doing it anymore.

    Thanks for the comment - I'm glad you found me and likewise for me to you!

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Kyle's just really hungry?

    ReplyDelete