Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kayla's First Day Of Pre-K





Kayla had a great first day at school today. She even wants to go back tomorrow! We had a rocky start this morning, because she had to go to Linda's first and then to school in the afternoon. She couldn't hardly wait. I went to Linda's on my lunch hour and watched her get on the bus. The bus was late...but we waited patiently. I did good, no crying. But every time I won't up Monday night, I was thinking about Kayla in the hospital with RSV for 5 days at 3 weeks old. (Mainly a certain aunt that came to visit me......One of my most special memories of the whole ordeal...you know who you are....THANKS) Anyway, hear are the pictures of "Our Special Day". Kyle was really excited about Kayla getting on the bus too. I think he was secretly happy she was leaving for a few hours.


PS...I have my first Anatomy test tomorrow......I should be studying......wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am glad to hear Kayla enjoyed school so much. Ben had a great first day too. No tears getting on the bus and a big smile getting off the bus.It was probably rougher on Mommy. Today, (Wednesday) Ben got off the bus at Toni's, and that went very smoothly as well.Chat with you later.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete