Monday, November 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by DeAnn at Life is Good...

So here are the rules...

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your blog (or however many you want)
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!

Sorry I'm a little behind, I had to think about this post for a while!

1. I love sports.... Volleyball, basketball, softball and my biggest love is Newton Eagle Football.

2. I too had an illegal consumption at the age of 18. I was on a date with Scott. I told my dad I was going to Bierman's cabin... I had no intention of staying there. We had plans to go to Doug Weddell's party. While we were leaving the party the cops were on there way, we met them. We brought someone back to town and later on we went back to get my car. The cops were still there and the pulled us over. I got to ride to the station with the police officer. I blew a .07. The tickets got dropped later because Hoffeditz was up for re-election. He lost..... they brought the tickets back up...... they dropped them again after a court appearance. Thanks Peg for the moral support.

3. I have a tattoo on my left hip.... it's a sunflower. It was a college thing!

4. I absolutely HATE to wait on someone (usually my husband).

5. I used to be a neat freak, then the kids came along. Now I'm not a freak, but it drives me crazy to have a messy house with toys everywhere.

6. When Scott and I were dating and first married, I had NO patience. I still don't have the best patience as the kids will tell you, but I have came a long way.

I tag... Martha, Mary, Lea, Peggy, Cheryl & Sara B.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating...I learned some things I didn't know about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the patience and waiting thing....

    ReplyDelete