Monday, October 19, 2009

Coming along....

Yes, the shed is coming along. They started on it last week......it was a crappy week to start.....rain, rain and more rain. They were here 2.5 days last week....Short days I might add. Today, they made progress. Even Kayla noticed!
So, The real reason I am posting is not only for me but also for my dad! I wouldn't want him to miss out on anything!!! ;) I hope you enjoy these dad!

Days 1-3 (half days)

Day 4
The south side, (right side, dad) is just a lean-too for the truck, lawn mower, Bush-Hog, Back-hoe and such. Then there's the main part of the shed. The opening in the front is going to be a big insulated garage door. There is also a sliding door on the back. The north side, (left side) is our enclosed kitchen/bath/shower (also my hydraulic hair cutting chair) with a covered porch on the front. We are very excited to see the shed finally going up.....a dream of ours for about 8 years or so. Stay tuned for pictures as progress is made;)


No comments:

Post a Comment