Saturday, October 31, 2009

BeautiControl

I know I haven't posted this before, so many of you don't know that I have been selling BeautiControl make-up and spa products for that last 6 years. I'm not a very good saleswomen;) But I thought I would broadcast it now.....

I love their make-up and just about anything I have tried. So I thought I would just post some of the sales that we are having in November! If you are interested in it, you can go online to www.BeautiControl.com or leave me an email at kocher4@psbnewton.com.

November Sales:

Lip Apeel (reg 19.50) @ 16.55
Spa Sugar Lotion 9reg 15.50) @ 13.50
Lip Glosses (reg 14.00) @ 11.20 (nov 1-19)
Liquid eye Liner (reg 9.50) @ 8.05
Spectulash Thickening primer and maximum length (reg 18.50) @ 15.70
Some items from the following collections are also on sale.
Spa Sugar collection
Spa Brown sugar collection
Show of Hands

Thanks


AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment