Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

We took the kids out trick or treating on Friday night. We just went to a few of the neighbors then met up with Scott's sisters for some Mexican!!!! We also go a BIG surprise!!!!! Scott's sister Amy is going to have another addition to her family! I sure hope Kaiden can handle it! Can't wait until June! Congratulations Amy and Dave!!! On Saturday night we headed towards Island Grove and hit up my sister and my parents......We also got to see my niece and nephews dressed up.....They were cute! Oh, Happy anniversary to my brother Steve and his wife Dawn on their Anniversary today!

Kayla, Jake, Josie, Kaiden, and Kyle

Hannah Montana and Handy Manny

Ashley the deer hunter and Hannah!

(she had to borrow kyle's gun!)


AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment