Friday, January 7, 2011

In and Out!

That 1/2 inch of snow we got today was so pretty........until I forgot that my ABS taction system wasn't working on the van. Kyle and I slid off the road and into the ditch and thankfully I was driving "slow" enough ;) that I drove right back out! No worries, there was no damage to us or the van.... in fact, after I was back on the road (and not yet calm), Kyle starts giggling and says "That was fun, Mom". And he decided that "Whitey" (Van) is meaner than "Little Gray" (S-10). Because Little Gray barely got out of the same ditch and Whitey just drove right out! Sure did add some excitement to our day!

AngieSignature32

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that it ended up being nothing major & that you're all okay-try not to be so "fun" next time ;)

    ReplyDelete