Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's Been Awhile!

Wow, it's been a long time since I have updated you all on our Chaos! Today is officially the first day of spring! Thank goodness! We spent the day cleaning the shed to make room for all the equipment that will soon be moved into the shed to get ready for the spring fieldwork. And Scott is getting the lawn mowers ready for the spring. I, on the other hand, have been studying as much as I can for the RT Registry test. I have a little over one month of classes left before I graduate (May 13th, 2011) yes on my 33rd birthday! I have applied for my seat at the registry and I am waiting for a reply to schedule my test date (I will let you all know when my test date is.... after the test is over ;) I don't need anymore pressure on me! I do feel good about how my studying is going, I am really retaining a lot of the information! I am just ready to be done and enjoy life for a while! We are already in the middle of March Madness!! I am watching the ILLINI play as I type......I wish I could say they were winning... This past week the kids and I caught a little flu bug... headache, fever and congestion. Kayla only got one day of school in last week and Kyle and I were home on Thursday and Friday then it took me most of the weekend to catch up on strength....running a fever is hard on me.. LOL We celebrated Kayla's 7th Birthday a couple of weeks ago and will be celebrating Kyle's 5th next weekend. Wow they are growing up so fast....can anyone tell me how to get them to stop fighting???? I'm about to pull my hair out.....funny I seem to remember my mom saying the same thing:) I'll try to post some pictures of the kid's birthday party's in a few weeks.....Thanks for reading and trying to keep up with us! Back to the ILLINI...still loosing :(

AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment