Monday, March 16, 2009

Birthday Pictures

We have had an extremely crazy week this week. Of course, when posting it on here it doesn’t seem so crazy. We have a lot of things going on in the house. The kids are itching to get outside so the weekend weather seemed to pacify them. Friday night we stayed home and had fish for super ;) A few weeks ago, we put in a bid on some windows that came out of the house next to St. Thomas Church. 4 windows for $40 apiece. Well, a nice man from the church called me on Thursday night to let me know that the windows are ours. So Saturday morning the kids and I went to the church to get our 4 windows (that we are going to put in the shed that we are going to build this coming July/August). After that, we made our way to my parent’s house. I had to run to Effingham and get new license plates for our “little Grey” truck that Scott purchased from a neighbor for only a case of beer! Mom watched to kids for me for a few hours so that I could do that. So we hung out at mom and dad’s for a while and had dinner. Then we came on home to watch the Illini get beat. :( I was sick, I couldn’t even watch it. Anyway, after the game we went out to help Scott and Dusty cut wood. Scott bought an old backhoe last fall and had to put in a new motor. He FINALLY got it running this week. (After a really long winter of work) He had a blast digging and knocking down an old dead tree. Sunday morning, Kayla and I went to church and then home for a late breakfast with Scott and Kyle. Then Kayla and I were off to a baby shower for Kim and Jay. Jay is my first cousin and they are having a little girl in May. Good Luck to Jay and Kim. After we got home we found Scott and Kyle and made a trip to Dairy Queen for some Ice Cream. Yummmmmm. Then it was home for super and bed. The kids had no naps over the weekend so they were extremely tired! It made a nice evening for Scott and me. I think we were in bed and sleeping by 9:00! So, now we start a new week. Hope it all goes well. By the way, Scott’s mom is having her Port removed on Tuesday, So please be thinking of her. I’m sure it will go well, but it never hurts to have some prayers headed her way! I’m posting a few pictures of Kayla’s B-day party. Until next time…




AngieSignature32

1 comment: