Monday, March 9, 2009

Nice Weekend

Our weekend was a pretty busy one. Friday night we went to my sister's house for a birthday party. The kids had a blast in the big house, they didn't want to go home. Kayla cried most of the way home until she feel asleep. She was crying "I don't want to go to my little house". We get that everytime we go to someone's "big" house. I tell her "Three more years Kayla, we'll have a big house" (Hopefully)
Saturday was a beautiful day. I opened the doors and let the wind blow in. The kids played outside, although they seemed to think that is instantly summer by taking their shoes off and running barefoot. Mom was mean and made them put them back on. Saturday night we went to church. The kids were pretty good (for our kids). Some may not think so ;) We went to the place "Where the boys speak spanish" to eat some "Chips with that so good cheese" ;) It seems to be a popular place after church. Fr. Al was even there again;)
Sunday we slept in and then had Kayla's Birthday party. The grandparents and Godparents all came over around one. Kayla really enjoyed having everyone over. She got money, clothes, sunglasses, headbands and candy. Scott and I enjoy the small parties. Kayla doesn't seem to mind not having a big party. We can't have everyone over, it's just too much.
So as you can tell, we had lots of "bad food choices" this weekend. I do want to thank my sister Julie for having weight watchers cake for us to eat on Friday night. It was really good. I don't think the chicken Chimichanga (9 points) was really bad. I'm not sure about the cheese that was on top of it, or the chips and salsa that I went over board on. On a good note, I didn't eat much throughout the day on Saturday. Sunday, was bad. I did go on a walk on Sunday evening. And I ran on my gazelle this morning. So now I have 3 days to make up for the weekend. I'm hoping I lose at least 1 pound. Praying actually ;)
Thanks to everyone that attended Kayla's party and for the great gifts! Also, thanks to all who dropped gifts off and sent wishes through the mail (a big hit!). It is all very thoughtful of you. Until next time...



AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment