Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You went swimming?

Our weekend was pretty good, Saturday we took off and went to Effingham to Draves Trim Tone & Tan and took the kids swimming. They both had a good time (after a little coaxing). Then we met Grandpa & Grandma Meinhart at Culver's to eat. My brother Ken and his girlfriend Carrie met us there too (for Ice Cream). We all had a good time. The kids were a little grouchy because they refused to take a nap that day, but all in all it was a good time. They both fell asleep on the way home. Sunday I got up and went to church then Scott went to Effingham to join the Knights of Columbus. It was a long day.......The Fighting Illini lost :(

This week has been uneventful. But it will get busy this weekend. Thursday, March 5th, My little girl will turn 5. Yes, 5 ! Oh, and my mom also has a Birthday on Thursday......She turns 60! 60 years old. Then on Friday, my niece Brooke has her Birthday, she will be 7! Last week my nephew Zach had his Birthday on the 25th, he is now 9! So we have 3 birthday parties this weekend. (Zach & Brookes are combined) We are celebrating Kayla's Birthday on Sunday. I will make sure I post some pictures. I am ready for the warm weather that is headed our way! Bring it on! Here are some pictures of Kayla the last five years. Until next time.........








AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment