Friday, February 27, 2009

Yip, I did it! I joined........

Well, I finally did it. I joined Weightwatchers Online! And I LOVE it! Now, most of you may ask me why. (Like my husband, He say’s “you look fine!”) Well, I’m tired of being “fine”. I have had trouble sticking with the point system, this time around. I had such good willpower the last time. (2 years ago) My weight is still the same as it was two years ago! But I quit exercising, and that made my weight shift! So this time I am eating healthy again and running on my gazelle again. Since I’m paying for weightwatchers online for 3 months. I’ll be most likely to stick to it!
It is so cool, I made my chicken recipe that we all love so much last night, all I have to do is put the recipe in the “Recipe Builder” section and Bam!, it tells me how many points per serving! 7 Points! I also am more inclined to plan my meals ahead so that I can count my points ahead of time! So, I signed up yesterday and I have even exercised 3 days in a row! My goal is to loose 10 pounds. Like I said that is a GOAL. That’s not even close to where they say I should be. My height and build say I should weight in between 115-141. Could you imagine me at 115? Are you on crack people? That is sick!
Oh, and now that it is Lent, I am refusing to eat candy or diet coke! That should help!
So the new plan is on its way, I’m doing great so far! Hope the rest of you who are working at getting some weight off are doing well. I’ll post my Gain/Lose on Thursdays! Until next time……..

AngieSignature32

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I have never "joined" but I did WW after having Ava. I think it is the most realistic diet plan there is. I can't say I am excited about going back to it after Baby #2. I may have to check into the online idea. The recipe builder sounds really useful. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck w/ WW Angie! I am a faithful follower of weight watchers and have been a lifetime member for 4 years! I wasn't excited about starting after Drake, but I started again two weeks ago! So far so good! If you find any good receipes let me know!

    ReplyDelete