Saturday, February 21, 2009

Alone Again

Well, our week started off good. Sunday, Scott left for Racine, WI for combine school. Hopefully, this is the last time....2 times in two months....at least next time if he leaves he will only go to Champaign. So the kids and I spent the afternoon at my mom and dads to watch the Illini beat Indiana 65-52. :) Then on Tuesday night we had a few things up our sleeve.... one I will not mention because it is a surprise. Then after that we went to Dairy Queen to eat and then on to the NCHS Basketball game. It was senior night and it was Kyles first Basketball game for the season. He did pretty good considering he is only 3 (almost 3). Wednesday night we stayed at home to watch the Illini play again. Although the outcome wasn't as good. Mallory Kocher came over to watch the game with us, the kids enjoyed that. Thursday was the big night. Kayla had tumbling at 5 in olney and I needed to go to walmart. So we took Ashley Ochs along with us to help out (things go alot smoother and faster when Ashleys around). After Tumbling and walmart I came home, dropped the kids and Ashley off at home and I went to Newton Central to pre-register Kayla for Kindergarden. I can't hardly believe she is almost 5. She has enjoyed Pre-K so much. I know Kindergarden will be a hit. She has matured so much while in the pre-k program and I am so proud of her! Scott also made it home late Thursday night. It is great to have him home again.... and to have been missed so much! He hasn't stopped picking on all of us. Friday night Kayla had her P.I.E Social at her school from 3-7. So we waited for Scott to get off work and we went to make a pie! oreo crust and vanilla pudding. It was great! After the pie was made we went to eat at Pizza Man! YYYYYUUUUMMMMM. So that leaves us with today. We woke up to snow. :( I'm tired of snow. Scott and Kyle went to the farm to work on the backhoe motor so it's just me and Kayla. Tomorrow we are going to the St. Thomas Soup supper and Scott has to go to Effingham for the K of C meeting. But wait I believe the Illini Play...Yip the Illini take on Ohio State at noon on sunday. Go Illini! Hope everyone has a good week. Until next time........ Ok, well Scott just informed me that the KC meeting is next Sunday...so much for my plans :(


AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment