Sunday, February 8, 2009

Praying for Tess.....

The other day I was checking a fellow bloggers blog and came across a website for a little 2 year old girl named Tuesday. Tuesday has..... had cancer. When I started reading her blog it was a few days before she joined the other angels in heaven. I came upon a comment that was posted on her blog from a lady in Morton, IL. Her comment stated that her daughter was just diagnosed with a stage IV neuroblastoma on January 20th. Her name is Tess Swearingen.
I have been reading her journal the past few days . Tess is in Memphis, TN undergoing Chemo for another 27 weeks. I can't imagine what they are going through.... But Tess seems to be taking it very well. Please read their story.....it is simply amazing. I believe you need to sign in and set up a password and such but it's worth it. Pray for Tess.


AngieSignature32

1 comment:

  1. I was following little Tuesday's story as well.

    The video of her dancing to Blinded By the Light made me just sob. I won't ever hear that song and not think of her.

    I will go and check on Tess now.

    Is it not so amazing??? The world is so small.......

    ReplyDelete