Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bitter-Sweet

So Yesterday and today was bitter-sweet for me. Yesterday was the last day at The Main Cut. Yes, it was sad, but I am also relieved that I won't be going in 3 different directions anymore. Today I finished moving my stuff out of the shop in to my mom’s basement. THANKS MOM & DAD!
So first off, I want to say THANK YOU! To all of the client’s that ever supported The Main Cut. I also want to say THANKS! to my “partner in crime” Susan Goeckner. Susan and I have been working together for about 10 years now. Two years in Effingham at Gotcha by the Hair and the other 7.5 has been in Dieterich.
Susan probably knows me better than anyone (besides Scott). She knows my ups and my downs that many people don’t know. We have been though a lot together…. The birth of the five children between the two of us, her nephew’s cancer, her son’s heart problem, my mother-in-law’s breast cancer, the birth of our youngest children born two weeks apart and my crazy soap-opera of a life that I can’t discuss on my blog ;) Susan, thank you so much for the great memories and for always letting me vent or complain when I needed to. PLEASE keep in touch often! I’m so excited that you know how to email now ;)
No more dragging towels home to wash, I don’t have to pack up my irons and stuff up every night to take back and forth, only having one set of bills to pay, less money to pay out but not as much money coming in either, less cleaning. Sounds better doesn’t it? I hope so!
So now I am completely moved in at Shear Madness and I start my classes on June 9th at OCC. Next week will be really nice. I only have to go to OCC and shear Madness. Burning less gas!
So here’s to a summer of studying……… Prayers may be needed.
The Journey begins…………..




AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment