Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The time is almost here....

The time has come for The Main Cut to close its doors. Our last day will be on May 30th. Susan and I have decided to pursue other opportunities. As some of you may know, I have been accepted into the Radiography program at Olney Central College, which starts in June. Unfortunately, attending radiography classes and managing The Main Cut is not possible. However, I will continue working in Newton at Shear Madness. Susan will be working at Mainly You in Teutopolis. Her days will be Monday and Thursday.

Shear Madness is located at 300 E. Morgan in Newton. Turn left after the Dairy Queen, Shear Madness is located on the right side of the road in a blue building (behind the Ford Tractor Dealership). My hours at Shear Madness may vary with each semester. But I hope to work Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, Fridays from 9-4 and maybe some Saturdays.

We have truly enjoyed the last eight years in Dieterich and would like to thank you for your support. We have met many new people and made lasting friendships. Hopefully, we will be able to continue serving your needs. I would enjoy seeing you at Shear Madness but understand if you are unable to follow me to Newton. Again, We THANK YOU for your past and continued support.

Sincerely,



Angie Kocher
& Susan Goeckner


AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment