Saturday, June 6, 2009

One down...more to go!

I finished my intercession class on Thursday. I took my final after class on Thursday so I didn't have to go back on Friday! I'm sure I got an A because I had an 99% before the final! So my next round starts on Tuesday. I'm ready to get them started. Today we are getting ready to go the the Jasper County Girls and Boys Park to see all on my nieces and nephews play ball. I'll take my camera along and get some good pictures of the kids. Scott is back in the fields I believe after today we will be done planting corn! Yay! So tomorrow we will most likely be helping Scott get the bean planter ready and moving him around from field to field. This is draging out like last year again.

Last night the kids wanted to take a bike ride so I went to the shed to get my bike out. Scott and I both got new bikes for Mother's and Father's day 2 years ago. They were DIRTY! We haven't rode them in a while. So I got them both out and cleaned them up. The kids were so excited that Mom and Dad had bikes. I guess they had forgot about them. So I started with mine. It had a flat tire so I put air in the tires and the front one didn't hold. So I started on Scott's. all looked good a first so I washed it down and noticed the chain was really rusty. I hoped on and the chain fell off. I finally got the chain on and we took a ride down the road. Kyle road his bike too but I believe next time he better take the Rhino (battery operated)!! Hopefully there will be many more bike rides this summer! I guess that's all the news I have for today. I hope to post some pictures of the games today!

OH, My sister-in-law and nephew Nate are heading out soon for Alaska! Dawn's brother Brock and his wife live there so they are going for a visit. So we hope they have a SAFE and FUN trip. We'll be thinking of you!
Until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment