Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week two of school

Week two is done, I took three tests this past week. I have only gotten one test score back......I got an 88. I was okay with that score. I am so used to getting A's, but after seeing the material that we are studying I came to realise that I am NOT going to get all A's. So I'm happy with my B. The next two test I had........I'm praying for a B ;) HARD!!!!! All in all it is going well.

This week as been busy. Kayla had swimming lessons at 5:30 pm. She did really well, She's really good at trying to get out of doing the back float ;) But Shelby Matson still made her practice it anyway;) She did really good at blowing bubble out of her nose and mouth. She loved getting the rings. Saturday morning was her last lesson.......with all the rain there was a frog in the pool and Kayla was soooo worried about the frog getting her. Funny.














Back floating and getting the rings
After swimming lessons on Saturday, the kids and I came home and cleaned. It has kinda been put on the side burner this past week with all the tests and lessons. But we got caught up. The kids do really help me on this. I swept and mopped and they picked up there bedroom and the toys in the living room. I decided to rearrange the living room a bit. The kids thought that was SO COOL! It feels fresh again. Or at least as fresh as a trailer can get :) LOL

Last night we took Scott out to eat at "the place where the boys speak Spanish to me" LOL Kayla loves that cheese and chips at the Mexican place here in town.

For Father's Day we tried to surprise Scott with a new framing nailer. He was so adamant about getting one. He wanted to go to Rural King on Friday to get one. I already had it ordered and my Dad had already picked it up. So on Thursday, I gave it to him. He was all smiles. He got a Senco Frame Pro XP. Now we can build our shed, right ;) He can't wait. That man and his tools ! :) Friday night we had several big storms go through. No damage or anything. The electricity was out for a while. It was good drinking weather. AND that led to a good stress reliever! I slept really good Friday night....right through the worst storm. LOL


This picture to the left is what the kids made at Linda's Daycare this week. This particular one is Kyle's. He pick the color red for his foot. To match daddy's favorite tractors! I though they were very cute and so true!
This morning we are going to meet the Meinhart clan at Niemerg's for brunch at 9:00 for our Father's day Celebration. It is so hard to get all of us together anymore. So we decided on brunch. The Jasper Co. Fair starts today. My brother Steve is helping out with the swine part of it. I love the 4-H part of the fair. My nephew, Nate, as learned so much. He definitely has his dad's work ethic! (his mom's too) I'm so glad I only have one test this week, so that I can enjoy the fair. Monday night is the pedal tractor pull. Newton Implement is in charge of it, so Scott will most likely work at it. And of course we will have to go to the big tractor pulls too! Can't wait! Oh my, they are calling for no rain during fair week......is that possible? LOL
Well, I better get off of here. Hopefully I can post some pictures of the Father's Day celebration, tonight! Wishing all the father's out there a very Happy Father's Day.
Until next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment