Friday, June 12, 2009

School

Well, my first week of summer classes went as well as I anticipated. We had orientation on Tuesday. Boring. We just went over all of the rules of the program. Not stupid rules.....common sence..... but lots of them! Wednesday through today were spent listening to lecture. We did however, get a 10 minute break every hour. And a one hour lunch break everyday so far. Then today, we got out of class at 1:15 instead of 3:00. AWESOME! I came home and wrote a one page paper that is due on Tuesday. I'm not going to have classes on Fridays, but this time we had too because it was supposed to be orientation but it got switched with tuesdays class. We are also supposed to have a half hour lunch 2 days a week and a one hour lunch the other two days. Ronda and I have been walking on campus for 30 minutes and then eating our lunch the other 30 minutes. It gets us up and moving since we sit ALL DAY!
I have 3 test next week....that I know of. Lot's of study guides...... I'm going to take it one day at a time! Until next time........



AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment