Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July weekend

Sorry, but this post may be short. I don't have too much time!

We had a great weekend. I got out of class early on Thursday and got caught up on some homework that is due at the end of the month. Saturday we had plans to go to the lake with Dan and Ronda but that got postponed to Sunday. So instead we all took a four hour nap!!!! (Scott only slept for about 1.5 hours) It was GREAT

Sunday we went to Lake Shelbyville. We had a great time. The kids suprised me a little. Caught Dieterich's fireworks (AWESOME) I got out of class early again today (not complaining) So I have lot's of work to do.

We are having a garage sale at Ken's place on the 18th so I need to get busy! Hope you all had a good 4th.
Skipper's!!
Kayla tubing
Me and Kyle tubing for the first time!
Kyle in the tube for first time. Not moving!

Kayla and Keely tubing in background


AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment