Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer update!

Okay, so the last few weeks have been really busy for me. Lot's of test and homework. But nothing I can't handle. :) I have 2 tests tomorrow and one final and a abdomen Lab exam on Monday. Then on Tuesday I have two more finals. Then I will be done and have a little summer break before I go back for the fall semester on the 24th. Currently, I am getting B's in all my classes (3). I am really close the the A/B border (Bottom A is a 92). I am pleased with that!
Today, I got out of class early and went to the High School to register Kayla for Kindergarten. I can't believe that I am doing this already. Time sure does fly by! We go to meet her teacher and tour her school on the 13th. Next on the list of things to do : Buy School supplies...it was always my favorite time!
In the next few weeks we are hoping to get our concrete poured and our shed put up. We are just waiting on the concrete guys. I hope we can get a good start on it while I'm off on break. Scott is planning to take a few days off to help them and we are hoping to squeeze in a day of swimming at the olney pool as a family(....maybe Holiday World).
The kids are doing pretty good. We had Kayla at the Dr. on Wednesday this week. She was doubled over with stomach pain at Linda's (NOT common for Kayla). Linda was really worried and called Scott. He picked her up and called me. 2 hours after the pain started she was still crying. So we decide to visit the Dr. The Dr. checked her out and said "I think you need to poop, Kayla" Kayla likes to wait several days to poop but has never had this kind of trouble! We came home and she did her job and all was good! LOL
I will try to get some goods pictures of the kids(and hopefully, our shed) while I am on break and post them. Until next time........................

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment