Monday, July 20, 2009

Less Clutter

I don't have a whole lot to post on today but I felt like posting something so here goes a whole lot of nothing. Last week was a very stressful week. We had a few issues going on at home/farm and I had a few tests to study for. It was a very long week. I was so happy for the weekend. Friday I worked until 2. I had 3 colors at work....one of which was a girl who wanted BRIGHT red hair with purple chuncks! NOT my cup of tea but whatever. I made money and thats all that matters. LOL My hands were stained the color magenta all weekend! Friday afternoon my soon to be sister in law and I had a garage sale in Heartville. She started it on Thursday and ended it on Saturday. I got rid of most of my baby/toddler clothes. And I made over $200! (Then today I went grocery shopping and that $200 went out the window!) Saturday night Scott and I took the kids to eat mexican then we went driving around and put the kids to sleep ;) Sunday Scott took the kids to the farm with him so that I could catch up on some homework. I have a couple test this week plus a presentation due on Wednesday (which has been done for a while now). We also took the kids down to the sandbars on Sunday evening. There was a group of our neighbors there so the kids got to play with the neighbor kids. All in all it was a good weekend. Now it's back to work and studying. I'm ready for a break! Some of you know that my kids are somewhat scared of dogs. The following picture is my two playing with Gus, Carries (sister-in-law) dog. They were playing with Carries Barbies. When they finally warmed up to him, He got smart and wanted nothing to do with Kyle! LOL Poor Gus.

Well, there's my whole lot of nothing. My husband and kids are home now and super is waiting. Cube steak, Mashed Potatoes and corn. Can't wait.......Studying makes me hungry! ;)
Until next time........


AngieSignature32

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with your studies.... working, being a mommy, and a student can sure take it out of you! Ohhh, and supper at your house sounds great!

    ReplyDelete