Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ready for Kindergarten

Last night, Scott, the kids and I went to Church (which was much better for us this week), out to eat and then to Walmart to help Kayla pick out her school supplies! She has been telling me the last few days that she wants a Barbie bookbag and Barbie folders. We found most of her stuff right away. Kayla and Scott took charge and I read of the list and took pictures ;) I enjoyed having Scott here for this, it was so fun for the both of them. She had a pretty long list: 2 bottles of glue and glue sticks (had to be elmer's) 8 boxes of crayons, 5 folders and more! crazy!!!! Anyway, we then went on to look for bookbags. We look at all th e $9 ones and then Scott said "Hey Angie, there are some more over here $15 ones" Thanks Honey! So we go and look for Barbie.....I was kinda getting worried......Then she found it......Her Barbie Bookbag! She was one happy girl. So was I, it was only $7! I wonder how long it will last? LOL Kayla is now ready for Kindergarten Open House on the 13th. Is Mom and Dad ready? Time sure does fly!




AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment