Friday, August 14, 2009

On the mend

Good Morning! Kayla had a good night. She is on Tylonol and oxycodine??? Not sure about that last one. She is off the morphine. Slept very well, as did I. (the power of IB Profen) She was up at 6 this morning. She ate bacon and eggs, yogut and choc milk for breakfast. She has finally let us sit her up in bed.....she is scared that if she moves it is going to hurt. I think once that fear is gone......we will wish it was back! She got to talk to julie, nancy, grandma and granpa Kocher and Linda and the daycare kids! Busy morning!!! But well needed! She will have physical therapy this morning and hopefully be on our way home this afternoon! Again, Thanks for all they well wishes! I did happen to have my camera in my purse :) and have been taking pictures. I will get them posted as soon as I get home! Until next time........


AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment