Monday, August 30, 2010

Kyles first day of school!

Kyles first day of school started of kind of rough! I woke him up and he said "I'm not going to school" I asked why and he said "I'm afraid I might get in trouble" I said "that's okay buddy... it won't be the only time" LOL. I told him he would be fine and to get up and eat breakfast. He didn't eat anything but he didn't fight me when I put his clothes on. Then we went outside to take "first day of school pictures". He was okay with getting his picture taken. Ashley showed up to put Kayla on the bus and then she took Kyle to school. I wanted to take Kyle on his first day but....I'd rather save my days for when my kids get sick and really need me. Ashley text me and sent me a picture, which made me feel much better. Kyles note from his teacher said his day started off sad but he finally warmed up and built a train track!
Kyle informed me when I got home that "He was not going back to School tomorrow"!


Kyle Edward
Pre-K @ Kid's Kingdom
Morning class

The kids had the idea to take all of our pictures with our backpacks!
I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment