Friday, August 20, 2010

School Time 2010-2011


Well, school in underway! Kayla’s first day as a 1st grader, was yesterday. She had a great day as she toured the school and read a few books. I was not able to see her onto the bus because I had to get to my clinical site, but Ashley took care of her and took her picture for me! I started school on Thursday with classes and today with clinical. I’m really looking forward to this semester! I’m almost to the end! Four semesters down and two to go! I have been placed at RMH in Olney this semester….such a blessing to be close to home!
Jasper County decided not to have Pre-K this year….wait…then the decided to have it, but only a half day…which Kyle did not get into. However, I was able to work it out with the ROE program at Kid’s Kingdom. So, Kyle will start Pre-K on the 30th and he is really excited!
A special THANKS goes out to Ashley (our favorite babysitter) for all the help she will be so generously provide! You’re the best!

AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment