Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Great Help!

Saturday was a busy day for us. We were up by 6:30, windows taken out and screens put in and yard mowed by 9:00am. My shower taken and the kids at my moms by 10:15 and me back to Newton to work for prom by 11:00am. Five updos and one first communicant later, we're heading home. I decided to pull weeds (lots of them) and Kayla decided to help. She REALLY was a GREAT help. I was so proud of her. Kyle was not so much help but kept it interesting for us! We decided to keep the worms we found just incase we decide to go fishing. About 8:00 we headed up to the high school to see the red carpet event for prom! We missed a picture opportunity with our favorite girl, Ashley, but caught some with some of the other girls. We had a great day and we were really worn out!



Kayla took a picture of me, i guess to have proof that I pulled weeds too!


Kyle just walking around.


Kayla, Scotty Mo and Kaitlin



Kimberlin and Kayla

Jamie Mahaffey and Kayla


AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment