Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring is here.....


Last week on the 7th was my husband’s birthday. He is now 33 years old. I didn’t forget his birthday, I just forgot to post it. For his birthday, I took him to eat Mexican for dinner. I gave him the option of going out to dinner with me or that evening with me and the kids. He choose dinner with me…..because he wanted to stay home that night and get some work done. Imagine that! My husband is the quiet type, unless you know him well. He is very witty; you really have to listen to him. He is also a jokester. The last few months he has surprised me the most with his amazing patience and his deep concern for those around him. He is a wonderful husband, son, brother and most importantly, father. He has stood by me and encouraged me, through all of my classes which in turn strengthened me and made me work that much harder. He enjoys the opportunities that he has had with his children. He takes them to the farm with him and teaches them his hard work ethic. No matter the pace, make sure it’s done right! I believe my husband is a damn good mechanic and can fix almost anything! So, spring is here, and I believe our time with him is about up. He will soon be working from 7 to until midnight. Making sure each and every farmer is happy. Then he will go home to work and plant the fields for his dad and himself. Soon it will all be planted (and hopefully NOT replanted) and we’ll working on the next step……Harvest!
So, to you Scott: I appreciate all that you do for us. You are a wonderful husband and father. We Love You!



AngieSignature32

1 comment:

  1. He is a awesome brother! Thanks for taking care of my little brother.

    ReplyDelete