Thursday, April 16, 2009

Husband.....

Tonight in the kitchen this was the conversation.....
(Scott was giving me a hug before cleaning up the supper table)
Kyle: Dad, Don't hug my mommy
Scott: Why
Kyle: BECAUSE (Loud voice)
Me: Your dad can hug me because he is my husband
Kyle: No, he is my husband....
Scott: Laughing....no Kyle I'm mommies husband
Kyle: Laughing...no your my husband
This went on for several minutes.
It was so cute to hear him say it, I had to post it.

Also, Saturday night, Kyle wouldn't eat his supper so I got online and emailed the Easter Bunny to tell him to skip our house Easter morning because Kyle wouldn't eat his supper. This didn't seem to bother Kyle much but it did bother Kayla:) So about 5 minutes later, I told Kayla I was hoping the Easter bunny was going to bring them fishing poles but now he won't bring us anything! Kyle then decided he would eat. He said "mom, will you email the Easter bunny back and tell him to stop at our house?" I said "Sure" (I'm not sure what I would have done if he wouldn't have eaten his supper) Tonight, while I am typing this post Kyle says "Mom, are you emailing that bunny rabbit?" I said" No Kyle, the Easter bunny is sleeping" The things they think about!
Hope everyone has a good weekend! Rain, Rain, Stay away!


AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment