Saturday, January 10, 2009

Artwork By Dixie



I have a client, Dixie Petticrew, that comes in to The Main Cut every Friday to get her hair done. Two years ago for Christmas she gave me a piece of artwork that she drew of my daughter. (I had given her a picture of Kayla that I had taken) Kayla was 22 months old at the time of the picture. This past year I decided that I needed one of Kyle also. (Can't do one and not the other)


This is the picture that I gave to Dixie that she used to draw Kayla.





This is Kyles 2 year picture.



And this is Dixie's artwork of my children at the age of 2! I just recently had them put into new frames that will last a lifetime...I hope. I love them! What do you think...please let me know by leaving a comment!


You can find Dixie's website by clicking here. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment