Sunday, January 18, 2009

A week on our own

Kyle was sick on Friday and Saturday last weekend but is back to normal now. Seems like a lot of viruses have been making there rounds lately. Scott, Kayla and I have all stayed healthy, amazingly. Wednesday night I took the kids out to eat at the new mexican place in town. We thought we better go out to eat once, before Scott came home. Scott made it home on Thursday safe and sound around 10:30 p.m. I am happy to have him back home. Traveling makes me nervous. We all missed him but...... I got sooo much stuff done while he was gone. The Kitchen cabinets got cleaned out, the bathroom got a good cleaning, by bedroom got a much needed cleaning. (and I found $100 dollars I had forgotten about). The kids got to bed at a decent time everynight although they didn't sleep very well. I also got to watch the Illini play in peace and quit!

I added a couple of lilypie counters to my blog. The kids had fun helping me pick them out. Their birthdays are in March on the 5th and the 27th. But we have a lot of other birthdays to celebrate before theirs. The first 4 months of the year are packed with birthdays on both sides of our family.
The kids are playing house right now and Kyle says the baby is pucking! How funny.
How do you get your kids to play nice all the time. Mine seem to pick on each other 99% of the time.

Lord, PLEASE help me to be more patient................

AngieSignature32

No comments:

Post a Comment