Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hit the nail on the head!

So, I got my new Parenting magizine yesterday and there is a awesome article in it. Mad at Dad on Page 70. If you get a chance, read it.

Now, I have a pretty good husband and I'm not complaining, but sometimes, they just don't get it. Let me quote a line or two.....
"We hate that we have to tell them what needs to be done, that they can step over a basket of laundry on their way to find the remote control."
and
"I hate nagging, If he asks me to do something, it's done. But if something doesn't matter to him, why should he bother? He'd never forget to TiVo something he wanted to watch, mind you."
So I gave you a little, you better check the rest out yourself!

AngieSignature32

1 comment:

  1. I definately need to read this article. Sounds exactly like my husband! Glad Im not the only one!

    ReplyDelete