Saturday, January 10, 2009

Try this recipe!

I was visiting Sarah Sez and she posted a recipe so I thought I would post a favorite of mine.

Baked Chicken Breast

6 - 8 Chicken breasts
1 can of Cream of chicken soup
1 C. sour cream
1 T. lemon juice
1 whole package of Ritz Crackers
3/4 stick of butter, melted

Place chicken in baking dish. Mix soup, sour cream and lemon juice, pour over chicken. Crush the Ritz Crackers and mix with melted butter. Sprinkle over top of chicken. Bake uncovered 1 1/4 hours at 325.


You have to use Ritz crackers or it won't taste as good. We love it! And it's easy. Enjoy:)


AngieSignature32

5 comments:

  1. Sounds great!
    I think i have all of that--we may try this tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cuz! I'll be trying this out soon...maybe tomorrow. If it isn't easy, it doesn't get made at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep those recipes coming...it's always nice to try something DIFFERENT and EASY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried it...and it was GREAT! So easy to prepare and then stick in the oven and walk away! We had a REAL meal at our house last night! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete