Saturday, January 10, 2009

Monster Jam

This past week my cousin Jenny emailed me to see if we would be interested in taking the kids to Roberts Stadium in Evansville for the Monster Jam Truck Show. So we decided to go but were going to wait until we got there to get our tickets. So we left our house at 4:45 pm yesterday and stopped to eat in Albion at McDonald's. Kyle had been complaining that his head hurt and had slept on the way there. I just thought he didn't get a nap yesterday. We got to McDonald's and I went across the street to get some Tylenol at the Dollar General and gave some to Kyle then went in to eat. He was upset so I went into the bathroom to calm him down and he threw up! So we all got in the van and headed back home! Kayla was really upset but we promised to take her back another time. Good thing we didn't get our tickets yet. So the kids both slept on the way back home. We got home and Kyle was fine. Not a bit sick. Who knows? About 1:00 in the morning I wake up with a terrible headache! I kept thinking is this what Kyle felt like..........Poor kid...and we put him in a van and drove for an hour with this kind of a headache. We are terrible parents! Do you think it could have been the weather because I do this from time to time when there is a front coming through.

When we got home I looked the Monster Jam schedule up online and they are going to be in St. Louis on the 21st of February. So we just might make a weekend out of it! Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment